New kit and Freakish MySpace


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi everyone i have finish a kit this week call Enjoy Life. Lately i have been taking life a little too serious and thought to myself don't sweat the small stuff and "Enjoy Life" more. I hope you like it. Kit is up at the NOW!!!



MySpace Freak!!
I have joined myspace a few weeks ago just out of curiousity wondering who in my school have joined. I found a few people from high school that i remember but didn't bother to contact them. It was great to see familiar faces. Anyways so a few days ago i got an email from a girl wanting to add me to her friend list. So i was like oh some of my classmate like to catch up. I was so wrong i when to this girls myspace site she was a complete freak!!! This is whats in her description "I am very very lazy and i only like to watch tv and have sex. I take survey for a living. I make about 400 dollers a week" This is just a brief description of her that i remember. What is up with this people?? Now i know MySpace isn't a place for me for sure. Argh sick, yuck disguisting!!!

Ok enough venting hahaha bye girls

~Mindy~


8 Responses to “New kit and Freakish MySpace”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love the new kit Mindy! And yeah, MySpace scares me. LOL

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yikes! What a scary freak! Beautiful new kit.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ha, ha Mindy, you crack me up!!! I agree, I don't think My Space is the place for you...just keep blogging instead! I love the new kit. I'm a little behind on buying so this weekend I get to stock up on a few new goodies from you..yipppeeee!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ah, that My Space place is a little insane, eh?!

    Love the new kit and so glad to hear that you are doing well and happy!!! :o)
    Thanks for being such a great designer!!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    beautiful kit Mindy, as ever. i can't wait to get my credit card and buy the list of kits you created that i really loved. myspace really sucks. blogging is the best. oh btw, i tagged you. thanks for the wonderful creations!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey mindy. just want to ask if you can tell me sites where i can get those blinkies like that Mac blinkie or did you make that? if it's your creation, can i copy it and snag it for my blog too. i need to ask permission from you if it's your creation. THANKS.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful kit! I hear ya on myspace freaks! I just joined for the same reasons as you about a week or so ago. A person wanted to add me, freaky person! Eek!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow, sounds like I better steer clear of myspace then. I have heard a lot about it but haven't attempted it just yet. Sounds like I'm better off just sticking to blogging! Lovin' the new kit as always girl.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3