OH boy what a poor bloggy I am


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello ladies, I am such a poor poor bloggy lately. I have so much going on for me the same time. First we just bought a house so we are moving in the end of the month. Second I got some special stuff going on in the digiworld which I will have to keep it hush hush for a little bit longer. Is all good stuff but just really overwhelming. ALSO again and again my dd is sick. Yes I know I think I post about her sick almost every other week. She was having the cough around last Wednesday and was waking up every couple hrs coughing choking on her phem. So we decided to bring her in to the doctor last Friday and found out she have a full blown ear infection. Doctor said that I would have never known she have an ear infection so bad if I never bring her in because she never whine about it. Doctor say she is one tough Cookie!!! So after the doctor visit she had gotten worse, lost of appetite, puking everything she eats and the medication that was prescribed to her was causing her to have the runs up until today. It was really sad because the runs have cause a bad rash on her behind that sting so bad. Poor little girl. She looks really good today.

Ok have a great day ladies

~Mindy~


2 Responses to “OH boy what a poor bloggy I am”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Aww...sorry to hear Ashlyn isn't doing so well these days! I hope she gets better soon!

    Can't wait to hear what your digital news is!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Poor lil sweetie. I hope she is feeling better and that Mama can get a break, its hard work taking care of everyone and a sick kiddo. Congratulations on your new house! I hope the move is stressfree. Be sure to share pictures!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3