Why i haven't Blog and New kits!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok So i have been the worst blogger in digiland LOL, but but but i have a reason. Like i say i am moving soon. Well actually i haven't even pack yet, so that is really no excuse. So let me just hint you in why i have been busy. I am also starting to sell on another site soon but will of course stay with SSD. I can't tell you where just yet, really want it to be a suprise. When it goes live i am sure you guys will know without me posting in my blog i promise. Anyways my excuse is i have been working on some kits for this new site. I am hoping to have at least 4 but so far i have 2. My other excuse is i was working on my two paperline for A2Z for the up coming CHA in July!!! I am soooo soo excited. Also one of my paperline will be on this site Self-addressed on August!!!! I am just so so excited, really all so sudden to me!!!! I am really proud of myself.

Ok now move on to those new kits

Sweet Surrender is named by my dearest ctm Edish. Thank you girl for coming up such wonderful name. Also my other ctm Trisha Burton helped me scan a bow and a string. Thank you.



My Second kit is named Happy. The wonderful scheme is by Robin, thank you robin for such wonderful scheme!!!



Also we are having a great promotion at Sweetshoppe. When you spend 10 dollers and over you get this faboulous father's day kit FREE!!! Yes Free and i might add that this is one great kit, i say totally worth spending 10 dollers. Please visit SweetShoppe for more details



Have a great Father's day weekend everyone!!!

~Mindy~


6 Responses to “Why i haven't Blog and New kits!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow - so exciting your life has been! Can't wait to see the other kits for your debut at another shop.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    woohoo...more gorgeous kits from you! You have such a great eye for design and colors, and your kits are always so nice and delicate. Congratulations on you upcoming debuts :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOVE your new kits! Cant wait to get over to the SweetShoppe!!
    Great job as usual!
    ~Lela~

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    awesome, mindy! all of it...it couldn't have happened to a more talented, sweeter lady!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    congrats on all of it! it couldn't have happened to a more talented, sweeter lady!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Woo awesome new kits, great to check here and see not one but TWO posts!!! WOO Mindy! Great to have you back, can not wait to see your new kits you'll be selling at the new site. And awesome layout!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3