A Beautiful Sunday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today my IN-Laws asked us do we like to go to a beautiful garden over at Glendale, CA. (I can't quite remember the name of the place) It was so so beautiful there, it is fill with beautiful flowers and big open space area for the kids to run around. So here i post a few of the wonderful photos my husband Brian took.









Okie Dokie, hope you have a great Sunday like i did!

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “A Beautiful Sunday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3