DONE DONE DONE!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am sooo done with this E.I.E.I.O kit. I don't want to see it again, i am sooo sick of looking at it for the past 2 days!!! BUT i still think is super cute and adorable!!! I can't wait til Sunday for this kit to release!!! Woo hoo.



Soooo i got an issue with Blogspot, i don't know what the Beep is up with it. No one seems to be able to comment on my blog. I did everything right, i turn on my blog where everyone can comment. My blog isn't feeling any love. Now i'm really thinking of just suck it up and pay 10 bucks a month for typepad, hey is a business write off right. I might as will. Blah, i'm tired and crinky i'm gonna head to bed now.

Ok Ladies i'm out! 9t9

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “DONE DONE DONE!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3