Happy Friday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is Friday morning and is 4 in the morning. I just woke up in the middle of the night and just couldn't fall back asleep. So here i am.

I been meaning to blog about this for a few days but have been so lazy about this. One of my paperline is used for kit of the month at scraptivity, pretty cool huh.



Also i will not have a solo kit this week, i am just so out of the loop this week. I am just in no mood to work on anything but i do have a double up kit with Christy Lyle which i am suffering from trying to finish. Is just so hard for me this week to be creative and also being patience to work on anything. Hopefully i can finish my part today and post it here for all to see.

Anyways Amyjo have whip up some quickpages for me using Bohemian Garden. She does such a wonderful job at it that i want to actually us it. I am never a big fan with quickpages but when i saw the quickpages upclose it just had me at hello. Bohemian Garden Quickbook can be found here.



Well you guys have a great weekend and hope you have a better day then me

~Mindy~


1 Responses to “Happy Friday”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That quick page kit is GORGEOUS!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3