I am in love!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yes i am, i am in love with this paper i made. Since i love this papers so much i need a perfect name for them. I am not the best at naming kits, in fact i am just no good with my English LOL

Ok here is the deal, i need a name and a perfect name, and if anyone can give me a perfect name that i like for this papers i will give you this kit for FREE and a kit of your choice(ONLY ONE PERSON CAN WIN). You'll have til Friday to think of a perfect name for this papers. Please email me at bittersweettie@gmail.com and title it "Name these papers" and type out a perfect name for this papers.



Ok thank you ladies!!!

~Mindy~


25 Responses to “I am in love!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hello,
    I figured since so far you have no takers it is worth a shot..I dont know how many I can choose but I will post 2 names that I think would fit these papers...

    1.) Simply Irresistable
    2.)Beauty Beyond Perfection

    Hope you like them!

    Jessica

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These are wonderful. My suggestions are something related to folk art:

    Funky Folk Art Florals
    OR
    Luv My Flowers

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These are beautiful! I think they look very sweet so my suggestion is "Sugar Coated"!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    They're beautiful Mindy!! I can't wait to see the finished product :)

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ok, that was my post. Sorry!! I didn't realize I had to put a name LOL

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love those flowers in the design!
    How 'bout : "Secret Garden" or "Blooming Bliss"
    Just thought I'd give it a try.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG they are GORGEOUS!Total Eye Candy
    HMMM
    sory no name :) just wanted to leave some love

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Here is my name:

    ~ Poetry or Poetry Collection

    I say that because the kit or papers simply look like poetry together!

    Can't wait for the kit!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Mindy - no one does pretty quite like Mindy I reckon. Im going to have a go with a pastel blooms or mystical mint. Whatever you choose I cant wait to see the full kit!

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love these pretty muted summer colors! Just beautiful!
    What about "Soft Summer Breeze" for the name?

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Gorgeous! I vote for Serendipity.

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Summer's Whisper

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WOW MINDY! THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

  14. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful papers Mindy, and I don't do this for a reason LOL, because I'd be so bad at it, but my first thought was

    Posies and Paisley.

  15. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wonderful papers!
    My suggestion: "A perfect end of summer"!

  16. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful job on these Mindy. The name I came up with is Blooming Softly.

  17. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Lovely just lovely!

    Paisley & Petals
    Yummy Floral Spice

    Bek (aka opeysmama)

  18. Anonymous Anonymous 

    They are absolutely beautiful!! Okay, here's my name suggestion (crossing my fingers): Poetry in Sage

  19. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These papers remind me of summer turning to fall, so I figured I would think of some summer/fall type names...


    Indian Summer
    Paisley Park
    Summer Sweetness
    Summer Love
    "Fall"-ing in love or "Fall"-ing for you
    Fall Fantasy
    End of summer
    Thoughts of Autumn

  20. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These papers remind me of summer turning to fall, so I figured I would think of some summer/fall type names...


    Indian Summer
    Paisley Park
    Summer Sweetness
    Summer Love
    "Fall"-ing in love or "Fall"-ing for you
    Fall Fantasy
    End of summer
    Thoughts of Autumn

  21. Anonymous Anonymous 

    gorgeous papers! some name suggestions:

    Fantastic Florals

    Femininity

    Femme Fatale

    Feminine Mystique

  22. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The first thing that jumped in my mind was "Everything's Poppin' Up Paisley." (Like everything's coming up roses...) Regardless, this is a cute, fresh kit!

  23. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How about calling it.. Miss Mint? It reminds me of some of the kits she, your friend from (Pepermint Creative) shared with her scrap piracy group.

    (aka..Steph730..aka.. Steph Krush.. aka.. Stephanie Jo Krush..aka..Pupetmaster..aka Piratemaster)

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, oooh these are delish. I love the warm almost autumn feel to the colors, and the details in the designs are wonderful. This is a must have.

    *mwah*
    Sara

  25. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How about calling it.. Miss Mint? It reminds me of some of the kits she, your friend from (Peppermint Creative) shared with her scrap piracy group.

    (aka..Steph730..aka.. Steph Krush.. aka.. Stephanie Jo Krush..aka..Puppet Master..aka Pirate Master)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3