Beeen a long long time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It have been a long long long long time since i post anything. I finially finish moving and yes also finish unpacking. I have many may exciting news to tell you. Could have told you sooner but was just too lazy to post LOL

OK First of all I have got myself a new CTM Heather Ann Meltzer. She is a wonderful lady and a wonderful designer. I have always adore since when i started digiscrapping in May of 2005. I never dreamt of having miss Heather as my CTM.

My next very exciting news is that that i got my paperlines in the mail yesterday!!! Holy cow, i was just so happy to see something i created printed professionally. It was such a great achievment. Also one of my paperline will be feather in August on this site Scraptivity. So very excited to see my FIRST paperline feather on such a wonderful site.


Ok and lastly i have finally work on and finished a kit for sweetshoppedesign, it is called LoveBirds. Another one of my oh so girly kit LOL Hope you like it



OHHHH also I have this cute photo of Dh and me on our night out without the kids on Friday. My sil have invited us out to dinner and some fun time without the kids. It was such a wonderful feeling to be carefree for a few hrs. Although i did felt like something is missing but i got over it. Ahhh i sure did enjoy it while it last. Haha as you can see on the photo I have such a big smile LOL.




Have a great weekend

~Mindy~


3 Responses to “Beeen a long long time”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My cousin bought me a bunch of things from your new store, Scrapbook Graphics, but this is nice too.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, I'm available if you need another CT member! :)

    WTG on getting a paper line! That's awesome! Love the new kit! I have 2 girls, so I never need the boyish ones...can't have enough girly kits! :)

    It's been a while since DH and I went out on our own. Christmas time I think. Glad you enjoyed your time out and that is a great picture of you and your DH!

    I hear you have a secret something coming up...can't wait to see it! ;)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's supposed to be Jennifer not Jennider LOL

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3