My New Kit in New Store!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hihi!! Isn't this an exciting day or what! Scrapbookgraphic is finally open and i am one of the StudioGirl!! Woo hoo. Let me introduce you my 4 new kits. Groovy boy, Summer Sweetness, Cheerful and Asian Flair. I work hard hard hard this month and now i am burn out LOL.



You can find my Kits HERE!!

Another great news for me today is I got my keys to my new house!! We're moving in some stuff this weekend and Wednesday we are having movers.

OH and i took a photo of my favorite spot of the housse LOL. That is my 4th bedroom with some french door which will actually be my office where i will be designing my artwork at LOL



OH gosh i really hate the process of moving but is still nice to move into your dream house!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

~Mindy~


7 Responses to “My New Kit in New Store!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Congratulations Mindy on not only being a Studio Girl but on the dream house!!! Sigh, I'm still waiting for mine. Until then, I'll just enjoy the 900 sq ft house we're living in now......have fun moving!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Welcome to Scrapbookgraphics! I love your Asian Flair kit w/the teal and brown. I am on Lie Fhung's CT w/Edhish & she also has a great Asian influence.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow Awesome new kits! I think your Asian Flair is my favorite! Love your designs! Congrats on your dream house!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    BABE.. i miss you.. where r u hahahaaa... love those new kits!! you're rockin!!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I adore the Asian Flair kit - it's beautiful and perfect for my pics. We seriously need more Asian influenced kits since scrapping is taking on so much here.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I definitely LOOOOOOVE that pastel kit you have! YUMMMM!!!!!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It's nice. Kinda reminds me of my new 2nd dream home. Mine is only 6500 sq feet though. Me and my husband needed to move because we needed a 4 car garage instead of a 3 because we both have new Corvettes, and a Ford Explorer. But..my husband wants to buy me a Mercedes Mini, so we had no choice but to move.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3