Potty Training......SUCCESSFUL!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I started potty training my little girl who just turned 2 in May. I gotta tell ya it was hard, I spend that whole week starting at her and fellowing her around making sure she remember to pee in the toilet. It ddint' work with those training diapers, they just pee in it and don't care. So i let her run around the house nude since is supper hot here in Sunny Southern California. I must say it work. I did the exact same thing with Justin when i was potty training him and he was potty train in a week. Ok so a week of intentive potty training Ashlyn now don't even want to poop in her diaper!!!! Just an hr ago she told me she needed to go poop and i took her twice nothing happened. So then i heard her going to the bathroom and put her little toilet seat on the regular toilet and then a couple mins later she yelled out "MOMMY I DID IT, POOP POOP TOILET" I am just so impress how easy it is to potty train her!!! Ok now you prolly think is weird, she is more poop poop train then pee pee train. She have a lot of accident, but after each time she peed on herself she get so upset and insisted to seat on the toilet. She don't like having an accident and it upset her. I am so proud of my little girl. I just have to share!!!!

~Mindy~


1 Responses to “Potty Training......SUCCESSFUL!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lol, it is wonderful once they are toilet trained...my youngest is finally potty trained too now...yeah!...no more nappies :)
    Chrystina

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3