The Winner is....... {AND Freebie}


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Deb Kaya. She have come up with Serene Dream for my kit. The reason why i picked that name is because i was looking up for quote about dreams then when i checked my e-mail the name just spoke to me. Thank you Deb for such a great name!!! So here is Serene Dreams" at the Sweetshoppedesign.



I Also did some Corduroy Flowersa which i thought is super cute!!! hope you like!!



I also want to thank all of you for such wonderful suggestion for my kit!!! I love them all!!! Ok so no one is left empty handed so here is a blog freebie for all!!! Hope you like!!



Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Have a great weekend!!!

~Mindy~


69 Responses to “The Winner is....... {AND Freebie}”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    awwww... thanks mindy!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks Mindy!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for the lovely Freebie :)

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thanks for the lovely papers :)

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ...lucky Deb Kaya! {congrats} :) Thanks for the gorgeous papers, Mindy! :) And, your new kit & element is beautiful, as always.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks so much!! Lovely kit & Flowers- will have to go shopping on Monday. :)

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks so much, Mindy! I love the gift, and your new kit! You're the best. :)

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG! I LOVE these papers, Mindy!!! Thanks so much!!!

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Just beautiful!!! Thanks so much Mindy

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks so much for sharing. The papers are wonderful.

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much ! You are so generous and always Sweet Mindy!

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awesome freebie, Mindy! love those flowers, too!

  14. Anonymous Anonymous 

    As always, your kits and papers RAWK! Thank you for the freebie. Absolutely beautiful!

  15. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you Mindy! You do some amazingly beautiful work! Thank you for the gorgeous kit and also new freebie. So generous and always sweet Mindy :-)
    Deb

  16. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wonderful name!! Perfect for the kit!! (great job Deb!!!) I am going to purchase today!!! (smile!) Thanks for the freebie!

  17. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your new kit at the store is beautiful! I also love the flowers. Thank you so much for the freebie, much appreciated.



    Michelle

  18. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

  19. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you for this beautiful freebie! Your papers are the best!

  20. Anonymous Anonymous 

    THIS IS THE BOMB DIGGITY!!!

    Your stuff is sooooo wonderful!

  21. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These are beautiful! thanks so much. :)

  22. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thank you for the lovely papers, Mindy!

  23. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love it! Thank you.

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you Mindy!!!

  25. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love your graphics! I visit everyday! Your flowers are just beautiful! Thank you!

  26. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks!!!

  27. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Perfect name, and those flowers are fab! Ooh, and thanks for the freebie!

  28. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful freebie Mindy - thank you! I'm a regular lurker to your blog, LOL! I will have to buy that lovely new kit of yours too.

  29. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for the gorgeous freebie! Love the corduroy flowers too.

  30. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great pick for a kit name, Mindy! :) Thanks so much for the freebie too- and I LOVE those new corduroy flowers- SWEET!!

  31. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you Mindy! These papers are gorgeous!

  32. Anonymous Anonymous 

    congrats on the name and thank you for the papers! they are beautiful!

  33. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, thanks so much for the blog treat ... it's absolutely yummy!!! and congrats to Deb for coming up with the most perfect name for that dream of a kit!!!

  34. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful papers! Thank you :)

  35. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Bowing....lol
    Thank you soooo very much for your freebies. I adore your work as well as all the ladies at SS. You guys are the best.

    Off to play!
    :)

  36. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for the gorgeous papers! Your new designs look fantastic! :)

  37. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much for the freebie! I love the patterns and colors. And, your new kit is gorgeous. Corduroy flowers are so cute.

  38. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks so much for this great freebie!!

  39. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The freebie is lovely but the links are no longer valid after less than 1 day.

  40. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is one beautiful new kit. I stared and stared at it in the Sweet Shop New Releases this morning. Sigh, I'm out of kit budget for this month. The corduroy flowers are adorable! Beautiful job recreating that texture. And a wonderful freebie--you're on a roll!

  41. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for the adorable freebie! Your designs are FAB and your super cute flowers are on my wish list now!

  42. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, these Autumn Blossoms papers are so gorgeous. I love all of your work. Thanks for this blog freebie!!

  43. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much for the freebie! I love your stuff!

  44. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love the papers. They are beautiful. Thank you so much.

  45. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much for the beautiful papers! And I love your new kit - gorgeous as usual!

  46. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love those flowers. I'm gonna have to get them now. Thanks for the gift!

  47. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks so much for the freebie Mindy! :)

  48. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you for the freebie, love it! I just found your work, and I am head over heals in love with it. This does not happen often, but when I find an amazing designer like it you it brightens my day, and believe me... I really needed it.

    Your work amazes me.

  49. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Transferring to typepad (will take me forever) my type pad address is http://www.amysimages.typepad.com

    I know you must be usper busy, would love to know what you think.

    Amy

  50. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks so much! These papers are very cute & versatile!

  51. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thanks, mindy! off to check out the new kit in the ss!

  52. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for the papers Mindy! I love the corduroy flowers too, very original!

  53. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks so much Mindy, the papers are lovely!!

  54. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am love with THIS paper set! the red, peach, brown combo is fab! thanks!! -- Kristin

  55. Anonymous Anonymous 

    everything is just gorgeous Mindy - TFS the gift links

  56. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much! The papers are gorgeous!

  57. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you Mindy!
    The papers are beautiful!

  58. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks Mindy!

  59. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you for sharing these beautiful papers!

  60. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thank so much for a wonderful freebie!

    I saw your stuff at CHA and it was so much better in person!

  61. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you Mindy
    Its A Beautiful Freebie

  62. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you for the wonderful freebie!

  63. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hello from Brazil !
    Thanks so much for this lovely paper !!

  64. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hello from Brazil too.
    Thanks a lot for the awesome freebie. You go!
    Hugs,
    Loreta

  65. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks, Mindy! You are so awesome!

  66. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is so beautiful. Love your kit and the corderoy flowers. The freebies are gorgeous too! Thank you so much for sharing.
    ((Hugs)) Mechelle

  67. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks, Mindy! They're so pretty!

  68. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love your new kit! And the freebie is cool, too! Thank you so much!

    Pam C.

  69. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you Mindy, so Beautiful.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3