Name those kit winner, Mandabean AngelEyes kit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sooo much to blog about today, First i want to announce the winner fo the "Name those Papers" Contest. Mary-Ann Buchanan have come up with the perfect name for my kit called "Bohemian Garden". I just love the word Bohemian and i have been wanting to name a kit Bohemian something and MaryAnn have picked the perfect name for my kit. I also want to thank you everyone who participated in this contest!!! I really have a lot of fun looking thru all the cool names everyone suggested. Thank you everyone for suggesting such wonderful names!!! Do come back again and participate on "Name those Papers" contest again!!!

When you buy my Bohemian Garden kit you will receive those cute Petite Flowers for free. They come in 4 different colors and a long stems. This cute little Petite Flowers are a value of 2.49.



Free with the purchase of Bohemian garden




Some of the layouts that have done by my ctms



Layout done by Vintage Charm



Layout done by Trisha Burton

Didn't they just do a wonderful job!!!


Mandabean's Angel Eyes kit
Mandabean and a group of generous designers have come together to creat this beautiful kit my Manda's lovely mama Doris. Recently Manda's mother have been diagnose with Ductal Carcinoma, a common form of breast cancer. Doris will be undergoing Cemo and will be losing hair. We have all joined force and created this kit to help make Doris life a little easier and get a beautiful Wig for Doris. So please drop by at the sweetshoppedesign and help make Doris life a little easier.

.

Have a great day everyone!!

~Mindy~


4 Responses to “Name those kit winner, Mandabean AngelEyes kit”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hi mindy. i just want to ask if there is a way that i can try and join your creative team? i love your creations and now that i have a way to purchase your kits soon, i hope i can use them fully and be one of your members someday. thanks...

    if it's not so much of you, please email me the details/rules if i have a chance... THANKS AGAIN.

    it's litzie.eight@gmail.com btw.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks again, Mindy - I love the new kit!!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great kit! Love the name and the colors! The layouts are fantastic too!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow. That new kit is stunning! Just lovely!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3