Is time to name those papers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello everyone i have finished making some papers and i thought they are a tiny bit different from my usual style but i still think they turn out great. I had so much fun last them when i run the Name those papers contest, I decided to do it often!!! OK so here is the deal, i need a name for this papers and if anyone give me the name i like for this papers she/he will receive this kit and a kit of choose(only one can win). So please email me at bittersweettie@gmail.com and give me as much names as you like!!! You'll have til friday night!!!



Have a great day!!!

~Mindy~


11 Responses to “Is time to name those papers”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy..I think you should name them..Indian Summer..you know you love that name. :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    beautiful papers as usual! sent you an email!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sent you an email! :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good Luck ladies!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy!
    Love our latest papers! I just sent you my suggestions for a name.

    :) Cathy

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi, I love the new papers. You are very talented. Thanks for the opportunity to name the new papers. (I just sent you an e-mail with a few suggestions.)

    Stephanie

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, The papers are simply gorgeous! I've emailed you a couple times with a few suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Julie

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love the papers,, can't think of any names right now but can't wait to purchase the kit!!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These are soo gorgeous too - you are on a roll!

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Did you move in yet? I can't wait until my 2nd dream home is finished. I'll send you some pictures when it's completed and we can compare.

    *Some people do not need to lie*

    ***Remember the rule.. No Piracy.. unless.. you are a scrap artist or a scrap artist's friend, or Jen Strange or Melissa Piccone***

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi! I love your papers! I just emailed you with a suggestion.

    Pam :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3