Ok I should update LOL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok Where have i been!! I know i know i am such a poor poor blogger. In fact i haven't been to my blog for like months LOL So I guess some of you already knew i have move to designerdigital. Yep yep and I have whiped up a few new stuff. In case you didn't see here are some of the kits and elements.






For the following Sunday i have done two elements pack. I don't know why but i'm just addicted to make elements now haha.





So what is going on with me personally? Nothing much, same ole same ole. I was super busy last month with my project (that was super stressful) This month i am just so happy and relax. I'm just having so much fun working on my own thing. The project almost kill me!!! but i'm good now. Ok is12:19 i gotta sleep. I'll try to blog more!!!

Have a grea day!

~Mindy~


5 Responses to “Ok I should update LOL”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    cute cute stuff!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh my goodness Mindy, these kits are GORGEOUS!!! I think your best yet. Oh wow! Now I know I need to save my Christmas money to buy them soon. You are a fabulous designer - one of a kind! Keep going girl. I love your element packs too. Awesome!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Very cute Mindy!!! Always great to see your work...I love all your stuff, you know that!! :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy,

    I started to panic when I couldn't find your designs at The Sweetshoppe but after a quick google search I found them at Designer Digitals and now I've found your blog. Yeah! The new designs are gorgeous and will go onto my wishlist. I love your designs and use bits n pieces from them all the time. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. Thanks again for awesome designs.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You're back! Yay! Great to read you again, Mindy! And I LOVE your new designs!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3