thank you for all yoru support and Name Those Papers CONTEST


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I want to thank everyone for being such a sweetheart for making me feel better about my last post. It really mean so much to me to know there is so many of you who cares. Thank you.

Ok on to the next CONTEST!!!

Ok So i did this papers today and i just love love love them. Those are such rich and dramatic colors, i just love them. Ok now i need a name for this papers and I know i can always count on you girls to find me the perfect names for my kits. You guys always make my life so much easier since i have such hard time naming my kits. Like the usual, all you guys have to do is email me at bittersweettie@gmail.com with the Subject "name those papers" and give me as much suggestion as you can think of. The winner will receive this future kit and a kit of choose from SBG. You girls have til thursday!!! Ok now come on email me with your suggestions!!!



Have a great day!

~Mindy~


11 Responses to “thank you for all yoru support and Name Those Papers CONTEST”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These are sweet Mindy!! What a darling set of papers. I can't wait to see the entire kit. I emailed a suggestion, I'm sure you'll get a bushel!!

    Bek

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How about Drama Queen ;)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful papers, Mindy! I sent my suggestion. Thanks!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Trying again - it doesn't seem like my post went through. :) Although, I ended up with four posts earlier. Sorry! I think the papers are beautiful! I sent in my suggestion. Thanks!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Gorgeous colours MIndy, can't wait to play!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    another gorgeous set! i'll send a suggestion!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you've got mail :)
    these are gorgeous Mindy!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These papers are stunning! I sent you some suggestions :)

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sent you email Mindy! gorgeous papers!

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These papers are so beautiful - I can't wait to see the whole kit!
    Thanks for running this contest again, it's so much fun!
    I've sent you my suggestions...

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful papers Mindy. I sent you an e-mail with a few suggestions.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3