is been so long do anyone still look at my blog???


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is been a while since i blog. I say a few weeks. I have been soo soo overwhelm with digital, i feel like i have soooo much deadlines, this have to be done and that have to be done by certain date. I sometime feel so overwhelmed that i just want to give up this whole digital thing. Don't get me wrong i love designing, is the only thing in my life that i know i am talented at. I tried to be more active in the digital community and to the place i sale at. It just so hard for me to do so. As you all might already know my english is extremely bad(look at my spelling and grammers LOL) i just worried i might say the wrong thing and look stupid. Sometime i don't get the inside jokes and i just look at my emails or thread and think to myself "why is it so funny?"

I guess lately i haven't really felt too great about myself and just feel upset about everything.

Ok here is a kit i did last week for ScrapbookGraphics called Rejoice. Thank you Maya for such a refreshing name.



Here is a kit i just finished for Sweetshopped Design which whill be release on Saturday called Baby's Breath named by Robin Carlton.


36 Responses to “is been so long do anyone still look at my blog???”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    baby's breath looks so sweet!!!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy! Good to see you! :) Please don't feel bad if your English isn't perfect or if you don't understand all the jokes. I can't even imagine having to learn all of the jokes for a second language. Both kits are beautiful! I can't wait to pick up Baby's Breath...it will be perfect for my little girl! Hope you feel better soon!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well I am still here... love those kits!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy your new kits are wonderful! Your English is not that bad. When I first met my husband I could barely understand him. Mainly because he spent a lot of time speaking his own laguage with fellow countrymen. Once he started getting out and talking English every day he improved a lot. It's still not perfect but what does that matter. It probably never will be perfect. Your personality and talent shines through your beautiful designs. You are extremely good at what you do! I hope you can grab some down time/family time/personal time and re-energise yourself! PS I am always reading your blog girl! Whenever it pops up in my bloglines :-) ((hugs))

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, hun, you are a precious beautiful woman, and a talented designer and scrapbooker! never ever forget that! hugs (and waiting for Saturday when I can find your baby's breath kit in the Shoppe!!)

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Don't be too hard on yourself Mindy! You are a very talented designer and many people care about you too much to mind your English skills. I think you communicate your ideas well enough and that's what matters. We love you and the designs you make!

    Rejoice and Baby's Breath - here I come ...

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy - lots of people who've lived in north america their whole lives have poor english!! don't feel bad! it will only get better with time, and you communicate very well! I LOVE this new baby's breath kit, and can't wait for it to be out in stores!!! I wish it had been out four months ago when I started my baby daughter's first-year album!!! Oh well. I'll Buy it and save it for the next one. :) You are my FAVOURITE designer! Don't be sad you have many fans!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy! I feel the same about my English... as my mother tongue is French, sometimes I don't get the inside jokes or don't dare to say something because I'm not confident in my english. I do understand that sometimes you hesitate to participate. So do I! ;) But I do think that your english is very good and I never thought that you might feel bad about that. When you don't understand a joke or an expression, just think of me, you are not alone! ;) Enjoy your day! See ya!
    Emilie

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, Love both of these new kits. SO SO pretty.

    Sorry you are feeling the way that you are. You are a wonderful designer, and we love you no matter how bad you say your english is. :)

    Don't worry your self Mindy. Your english is just fine.

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, you CANNOT give up! You are seriously one of my absolute favorite designers and the digital world would be lost without your amazing products. Don't stress about your English--you communicate just fine! What matters is how you treat others and your sharing, creative personality that comes across so well. Your latest kits are beautiful, I've been putting off doing my dd's baby pictures so your new Baby Breath kit looks like the perfect kit to motivate me! Hang in there, you have tons of support! Thank you for everything!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I agree with Brooke, you're one of my favorite designers of ALL TIME! And personally, I think your spelling mistakes are adorable. Things don't have to be prounouced or spelled perfectly for us to understand exactly what you're saying. Just be who you are, we all love you for that!
    SMILE

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I check your blog every day! :) Don't worry about your english...I'm sure we all understand what you are saying! That Baby's Breath kit is going to be MINE! LOL

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    We're so glad you're a part of our community...don't be so hard on yourself. You're so talented and gifted and refreshing!

  14. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMGosh gorgeous new kits! I still hang around and check your blog for new posts!

  15. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Gorgeous kits Mindy! I can't wait to get the Baby's Breath kit tommorow, there goes my vow to not buy anything new for awhile til I use up what I've already got :) And please don't give up digital cause we'd all be very sad! I love your designs & have a folder full of your kits so please don't quit!!

  16. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Aishiteru Mindy! I'm still with you, and can't wait for your new releases. I have always loved cute Japanese-style designs, and your style is so unique. Please keep them coming. I think your Baby's Breath is gorgeous!

  17. Anonymous Anonymous 

    beautiful kits Mindy! :)

    You are so talented and such a great part of the digital community, don't get discouraged!

  18. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah mindy, i read you blog - every time you post! I totally understand the overwhelmed/wanna quit feeling -- it happens to all of us, i think -- hugs to you -- GREAT kits you've done!

  19. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, your new kit is exquisitely beautiful.

  20. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OH my gosh, your new kit is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And yes I read your blog when it is updated!! :)

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new kit! And don't you give up on designing or I will cry for days!!!!! Who will give me my pretty flower fix if you quit???

    And PLEASE don't worry about people not understanding you in the forums. I ALWAYS love your posts because you are so honest, sweet, and funny!!!

  21. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love your kits. I do check your blog regularly. I think all women go through times when they question their abilities. Never doubt yours--you a quite gifted.

  22. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You just keep on creating because I LOVE your stuff!!!! We all love YOU as much as we do your stuff!!! I am finishing up a LO right now with Babies Breath---such a BEAUTIFUL kit!!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!!! :) :) :)

  23. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG is this SHABBEEEEEE OR WHAT? I adore this kit Mindy! Can't wait to snatch this one up!!! :)

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love your kits, Mindy, please keep up the designing....and don't worry about your English, it's just fine.

  25. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hello Mindy.

    I have been a lurking fan of yours for a few years now. I love how your designs have developed. Each new kit is more beautiful.

    I admire you for your courage. You are living in a very stressful environment. You may have people around you that speak your mother tongue, but when you put yourself out on the internet you are global. I wouldn't worry one bit about your English. It communicates what you want to say and I think that is great.

    I have lived in Japan for 14 years. There are people around me who can or who want to try to speak English, and I love being able to speak my own language with them. But most of the time I have to use my Japanese. Its far from perfect but my friends and family put up with it.

    I love your designs. I check your blog regularly to see what's new. Please don't give up. You have so many fans supporting you. You are brave to share yourself and your talent with us.

    Thank You.

  26. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm a huge fan of yours. I LOVE the Baby's Breath kit, SO gorgeous!

    You know, most people whose native language is English don't even speak or write it properly so don't fret! You sound just fine to me. :)

  27. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wonderful job, Mindy! Really beautiful.

  28. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm so sorry you are feeling down :(. I'm another big fan of yours, and I truly hope you won't give up designing—your stuff are toooo awesome, and these kits are no exception.

  29. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm a fan, too, and hope you don't give up designing. Things always have a way of working itself out, Mindy, so just hang in there. There's better days ahead! :)

    Pam

  30. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy, your designs are simply gorgeous! I am a huge fan! Please don't worry about your English... it sounds just fine. Kinishinaide kudasai. Ganbatte ne! :)

  31. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy, your designs are simply gorgeous! I am a huge fan! Please don't worry about your English... it sounds just fine. Kinishinaide kudasai. Ganbatte ne! :)

  32. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy, your designs are simply gorgeous! I am a huge fan! Please don't worry about your English... it sounds just fine. Kinishinaide kudasai. Ganbatte ne! :)

  33. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy, your designs are simply gorgeous! I am a huge fan! Please don't worry about your English... it sounds just fine. Kinishinaide kudasai. Ganbatte ne! :)

  34. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oops, sorry it posted twice...

  35. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Baby's Breath is by far, one of my favorite kit of all time, and I am a dinosaur around here, digi scrappin for 2 years.

    Mindy, your work is stunning.

    Amy

  36. Anonymous Anonymous 

    (((HUGS))) I don't look at your blog all the time, but I absolutely adore your work! Please don't stop! I love how fresh and different your kits are and so very pretty! And nobody cares if you have perfect English or not! You are such a sweet person--don't stress about the little things!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3