Did you NOTICE???


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That I actually updated the look of my blog with one of my most favorite kit of mine Flutter Butter (don't ask me where i got the name)LOL. I swear i haven't update my blog for almost a year!!! I was getting a little embarrassed that all of my info in my blog is sooo outdated LOL!! I still got a few more things to update but will continue tomorrow.

So what is new with me? In fact there is but i can not quite review them quite yet. So you girls can keep guessing!!!

So Today i also want to introduce you to my sister in law Nancy Kubo she now sell her beautiful Kits at Oscrap and pocket-Pearls. She might be new to digital but NO WHERE new to designing, she have been a graphic designer for over 10 years. I have learn quite a bit from her and still got a lots to learn. Feast your eyes Nancy's wondering kits!





As for me i don't got much new this week just a few elements over at DesignerDigitals . If you haven't seen some of my previous kits, here are a couple previews. Those are two by far one of my favorite. I"m just so into this doodley semi freestyle styles LOL I don't even got a name for them. You can find my Goodies over In my Store at DesignerDigitals.





This will end my post for today. HOPEFULLY I will give my blog more love but hey i did give it a little update didn't I, is a start.

Ok ladies i'm out and see ya'll tomorrow (hopefully)

EDITED:
I can't resist, I saw this cute layout done by Heidi and is just a darling layout!!!
~Mindy~


0 Responses to “Did you NOTICE???”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3