Something new


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Gonna have to make this quick cause i have to pick up Justin soon.

So i was sooo not inspired this week! I didn't know what to work on on my next kit. I been just drawing stuff here and there picking out schemes after schemes. Nothing seems to work!!! I hate having those days. So needless to say, i spend hrs wasting time creating stuff that just end in the trash! BUT all of a sudden last night i just got this pattern and color going on in my head. I just couldn't stop making papers. I stayed up til 2 in the morning working on this papers. I for once am very happy with it. I love the colors and I love the flowery patterns. I just love every bit of it. It is not usual of me to love the things i make. So here is a previews on just the papers i work on last night. Hopefully i'll get the elements done so i can have it up on SUNDAY morning at designer digitals! woooh can't you tell i'm just all excited about my creation!

Ok here is a peek!


So i gave Justin my camera yesterday to play with. He is so adorable he just love taking photos of me and Ashlyn and also a bunch of his toys and favorite stuff animals LOL.

I happen to love love love this photo he took of Ashlyn and I. I CAN SEE IT, he is my future photographer.


Ok i gotta wrap it up and pick up my little guy.

OHHH by the way if any of you sweet girls email me and didn't get an email back from me. I might over look at my millions of emails LOL I'm gonna go back and check who i haven't reply yet. Thanks ladies for being such sweetheart!

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “Something new”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3