Working on Easter favors


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Easter Favors

Soo today i went to Target to get some Easter favors for the kiddos for next Sunday. I remember i bought this rim maker like a month ago which i haven't even touch yet. I thought to myself, gosh i better make some use out of is. So i designed some tags with my Easter BunBun bunny stickers. I can't believe how adorable they came out, even my DH Brian thought they are cute!!! The photo quality is TERRIBLE but i couldn't wait til the next morning to show you how adorable they are!!!


Ledge overlay by Katie Pertiet available at Designerdigital



~Mindy~



0 Responses to “Working on Easter favors”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3