Got Monkey?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



well, i got two little monkey at home. I am working on a monkey kit because my kids are such monkey but especially because my DD is turning 3. My DD Ashlyn was born in the year of Monkey and this kit is made in honor of her 3rd birthday in May.

This kit is still in the work but i am loving the cute adorable monkeys!


Have a great day!

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “Got Monkey?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3