Jungle Gym all done


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Really really quick post here, I need to go volunteer today. Yep two times a week for me.

Many of you have emailed me and told me that Jungle Gym is the perfect name for this kit soooo i decided to just kept it as Jungle Gym. Since i didn't pick a name from anyone i will randomly pick a winner to receive this kit for free! Thank you everyone for suggestions! I apologies if i haven't email you back with a thank you. I was soo tie down with this Jungle Gym kit yesterday. I had to get it done yesterday so i can get it upload by today since today is the deadline for uploading new kits to designerdigitals. Ok enough chit chating here are the previews.




Ok I really gotta go now!!! bye girls

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “Jungle Gym all done”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3