Hello Ya'll


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So how is everyone enjoying easter weekend? So far is been a nice gloomy morning. Hopefully the sun will appear tomorrow for the kiddos.

Justin's day at school


So they other day I was volunteering in Justin's Class, I over heard Justin said to his friend " My name is Justin Terasawa" and his friend say "Your last name sound like Teriyaki". I am sure the little boy wasn't teasing Justin and was just being a kid who spoke his mind. I can see when he get older the kids will really start teasing him. I'm glad I wasn't a Terasawa growing up, but then my maiden name was WORSE. My original name was Nha(Nah) Tu(Two) To(Toe) and yes you got it, everyone called me Nha have two toes growing up! Eekkk i hated that. I really don't know how i ended up being Mindy, I mean i know because i gave myself that name. I also have a few names i used, I don't quite remember but i think it was Jenny, Elaine and some other names but i settle down with Mindy.

SO SWEET!!!

The other day KristinCB have started such a sweet sweet thread over at Digishoptalk. She was complimenting on my Monkey Do kit. It Always make me warm and fuzzy that someone enjoy my work. Thank you so much Kristin and all the wonderful comments.

More stuff up on Sunday


Amyjo have made me some quickpages AGAIN. I love that her quickpages are simple, and she know i'm a simple girl and will create my quickpages according to my style. When Amyjo send me the sample of my Desert Blooms Quickbook, I was absolutely excited that I want to use them myself!


Oh one more thing. No one can still comments on my blog yet!!! Argh I know i'm upset about it myself. I'll think of alternative soon.

Ok ladies enjoy the rest of your Easter Weekend

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “Hello Ya'll”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3