How was your Easter?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mine was great. The kids got lots of goodies is almost like Christmas. When Ashlyn got her goodies she started to sing happy birthday thinking it must be her birthday LOL.

Anyways here are some photos i took over the weekend of Justin and Ashlyn.




TOOO Adorable to eat!!!
My SIL Tracy is like the Martha Stewart of the family. She always come up with the cutest things! Look at this fun food she made!


Easter Baskets
Now the kids are just spoiled, look at the basket they got. Those are not even all the stuff they got!!!



Nothing this week.

This week i'm not planning on working on any kit, maybe elements pack if i can pull it out. I'm just working on some minor changes on some of my projects, that will do it for me this week. This week is Spring break as well for Justin. I thought we'll spend more time together this week. So far today we done quite a bit.

Ok gotta give the kiddos a bath and put them to bed soon so i can have some quiet time.

9t9

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “How was your Easter?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3