Tooth Fairy visited/ digital scrapbooking


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Justin loss a tooth
Yesterday Justin loss a tooth, he was soo proud of what a big boy he is getting. We put his tooth in a little container and he wouldn't let go of it LOL. We told him the tooth fairy is gonna come and he asked me all kinda questions! He want to know how is the fairy gonna come into our house if everyone is asleep, is the teeth fairy a ghost, and how big is the teeth fairy LOL. I told him to go to sleep early so the tooth fairy can visit sooner with a little something for you. So this morning he woke up earlier then anyone else and was extremely happy that the tooth fairy have visited and gave him a dollar. the background paper is from my new and undone monster kit. It have nothing to do with his tooth but I thought is soo cute I wanted to use it!

Digital scrapbooking
Have you guys pick up the june/july digital scrapbooking mag yet? I was sooo excited about June/July issue for a few weeks now. Shabby Princess emailed me a few weeks ago letting me know that some of my digital stuff will be in the front cover. I didn't expect the issue to be out soo soon but when i visited the gallery over at designerdigitals i spotted the mag with my Floral Zest papers in the cover! Now i just have to go visit the book store to buy this mag now.



Fontologie.com
Stephanie Clay new font site is now open! She is such a dear she made a font for me using my Monkey Do alphabet. They are super adorable and they will be up for sale next weekend!


OK i think i covered all my exciting news today!!! bye ya'll

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “Tooth Fairy visited/ digital scrapbooking”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3