What's new this weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have a few new things up but no new kit. Remember those mini invitations i did for Ashlyn? Well now you can get them at Designer digital this weekend! I absolutely love them. I like them so much i have to do another set using my Jungle Gym kit. Ok this weekend i got quickpages, some stamps and Revamped an old kit that i had back in the days when i was still at Thedigichick. i think my Amyjo kit is about a year and a half old! It was one of my best seller for a long long time.







Destructive Lil MONSTERS!!!
I got this cute little monsters working this week but couldn't finish in time for this weekend. Actually i haven't even started on the papers yet no wait i still want to draw more stuff LOL. I promise they will be up next weekend! I am so excited about them since my kids can be a monster sometime!


Ok gotta go pick up my son from school. I got along day today.

bye
~Mindy~


0 Responses to “What's new this weekend”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3