The Winner is....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MirandaLea. Congratulation, you will be receiving Jungle Gym Kit and Jungle Gym sticker for free!!! Well, this is fun i think i might work in some kinda contest or drawing every week or every other week! So come back often to my bloggy and see what is going on!

Long day today
Today we went to get lens for me. At first i went to Lens Crafters to see what they would charge me but they wanna charge me an arm and a leg! I think it was 80 bucks for eye exam and another 50 bucks for contact lens fitting? I am not quite sure what they are charging me but i know it was like 130 bucks or so for just some type of eye exams. I say screw that! So we went to the one i usually get my eyes checked in Garden Grove which is like 35-40 mins away. I was thinking damn is so far maybe lens crafter will be good since is like 5 mins away. I am soo glad i didn't go to Lens Crafters!!! This place i go regularly only charged me 140 dollars for eye exam AND 1 year supply of contact lens. So i am quite happy that i didn't give Lens Crafter an arm and a leg. After i got my lens we swing by South Coast Plaza where all the riches shop so yes i didn't get anything. I can't afford almost anything there. We had a late lunch at the Corner Baker (YUMMY!) had HaagenDazs for dessert and drop by my FIL/MIL's house for a short visit. We got home and the kids fell asleep. So here i am updating my blog and ready for bed.



Ok tired now. 9t9 everyone

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “The Winner is....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3