quick post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello everyone! I am very much enjoying my alone time right now! As you know a girl with two kids or any kids under 15 don't get alone time that often. My DH Brian took Justin's to my ex neighbor's house to watch the De la Hoya fight ( I think is De la Hoya?) Anyways fighting isn't my thang so I let the boys go have there fun. Ashlyn is sleeping and i'm in heaven for a bit. I"m enjoying my cup of noodles and a glass of wine while it last. Anyways i finished my papers for my monster kit. Is super adorable and very simple. I always love simple and clean stuff. This papers are pretty clean with very little textures but there is some textures. I printed them out and they look great! I love them! OK i'm all cute out, i think i'm gonna do some flowers next. Oh hey if you got any suggestion on anything you like me to draw just shoot me an email. I love to see what people have in mind and I don't mind few suggestions!

9t9
~Mindy~


0 Responses to “quick post”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3