Happy Birthday Andrea Victoria!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My dearest friend Andrea is 26 today!!! Happy birthday to one of my favorite online girl which I also get to met in person. Andrea is one of the sweetest girl. I gotta say good thing we don't live close by are else our husband wouldn't be happy with our spending habit. LOL Many time she will shop online and asked me how i like it and i'll do the same thing. Even we are thousands of miles away we somehow influence each other a lot. I told Andrea how great Mac is and she have to have one and Andrea told me about the Origin skin care product and i end up having to order it online! I think i bought a few things just because Andrea told me is good LOL How silly are we.

Anyways You have a great Birthday Andrea


Safari Animals
So on Wednesday night i just open up AI and just draw and one animal lead to another LOL So I have a whole set of safari animals. I have no clue what am i gonna do with them, make a kit maybe? Maybe just sell them as a sticker set only. I thought they are super cute and super chubby. I can't help it with the chubby things LOL I love Chubbies even i picked a chubby husband.


Ok ladies have a great weekend

~Mindy~


0 Responses to “Happy Birthday Andrea Victoria!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3